Wednesday 18 June 2014

Inspiration Journal - Sneak Peak

I have a lot of inspiration on pinterest, lots of boards, and lots of pins......... but sometimes I prefer to have things in hard copy rather than on a computer floating around in cyberspace.

So I have created my own inspiration journal, it is still just a work in progress......

.......but I will post some progress pictures and when it is all finished I can post a tutorial. 

Here is the journal cover, all it is a folder made from the cardboard insert you get with new sheets. 

The inside is a series of hand stiched notebooks that slide into place with hat elastic.


The notebooks are covered with sewing patterns stamped with stamps that match the pattern paper of the cover.

Like I said the journal is still a work in progress, there are still a few more things I would like to do to the journal before it is finished and ready to use.

Stay tuned for updates on this journal and maybe oneday more like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment