Friday 25 July 2014

My New Toy!!!!

I have a new little toy in my house at the moment.........


My little MacBook Air, and I am so in love with it already. I have been playing with this little gem for half the day now and I just cannot stop. 

It sure beats my old Acer PC hands down........... (shhhhh! don't tell Acer)

I got it mainly because I needed a faster computer for my Graphic Design stuff, but mostly because I have always wanted one.


This guy was an absolute legend when he came up with this laptop!

Well not much else from me today, I have been hard at work........not really working but I have been showing up!

I have not had much fun on the Artful side of things lately as I just have not had the time, I have however managed to get my challenge blog up and running and the first challenge goes live on August 1st.

Hopefully now that my work hours have been cut back I will have time to create again.


No comments:

Post a Comment