I am a mad Tim Holtz fan, I mean absolutely obsessed with his products. I have so much stuff by him that not only has most of it never been used, but I am running out of places to store things (I am going to end up being one of those people that dies under fallen piles of stuff that I have hoarded).
Well every month Tim creates a tag that contains techniques that utilize his products beyond what they are originally intended for. Even though I frequent his blog 2-3 times a week looking for inspiration, this is the first time I have created a tag using one of the techniques on his blog.
And........Here it is:
- Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Large Die (Tag & Book Plate)
- PVC Sheet (250 Microns)
- Kraft Cardstock
- Simplicity Jute String
- Tim Holtz Ideology Swivel Clasps
- Tim Holtz Ideology Monocles
- Tim Holtz Texture Fade (Blueprint)
- Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stamps (Time Travelers CMS157 & Warehouse District CMS124)
- Ranger Archival Ink (Black)
- Distress Markers (Brushed Corduroy & Mustard Seed)
- Ranger Water Brush Detailed Tip
- Papercraft Foam Dots
I am extremely happy with how this tag turned out, and I have decided that I may go back over the previous monthly tags and techniques and try my hand at some of those as well.
Well thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again very soon.